Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Indian anti-corruption official: state “orchestrated” Islamist terror Mumbai atrocities enabled by intelligence operations of India, Pakistan and the United States

A senior Indian police officer and anti-corruption investigator last month accused the Indian government of orchestrating the Mumbai terror attacks which occurred nearly seven years ago, according to an Indian government official. 

 R. V. S. Mani, a former undersecretary in India’s home ministry now in the urban development ministry, testified in July that a senior police officer who investigated the 2004 ‘encounter killings’ of four Indian Muslims in Gujarat by the Ahmedabad Police Crime Branch, had told him that the 2008 Mumbai attacks were “set up” by the Indian government. 

The police officer, Satish Verma — currently Principal at the Police Training College in Junagadh — is well-known for his secondment to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), India’s elite anti-corruption law enforcement agency, to lead the probe into the 2004 ‘encounter killings.’

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Top Iranian General says US leaders planned and executed 9/11

The commander of Iran’s ground forces said that American officials planned and executed the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, to justify military intervention in the region.

 “These wars and these threats stem from a comprehensive American strategy. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the Americans felt that a new force was beginning to materialize, namely the union between Sunnis and Shiites,” said Ahmad Reza Pourdastan in an interview with Iran’s Arabic-language Al-Alam state news network.

“The basis of this force was the blessed Islamic Revolution in Iran. This force is Islam, or the Islamic world. In order to prevent this force from materializing, the Americans did many things,” Pourdastan said, according to a translation of his remarks by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

“The first thing they did was to plan and carry out the events of 9/11, in order to justify their presence in Western Asia, with the goal of ruling it,” he said… (full article)

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Mother of Boston Bomber Breaks Silence: 'It was all fabricated by the CIA'

April 16, 2015 - Members of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's family tell TIME they tried in vain to dismiss his defense lawyers.

Throughout the trial of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the 21-year-old who was convicted last week of bombing the Boston Marathon in 2013, his family resisted the urge to speak out publicly in his defense. Tsarnaev’s defense team had advised them not to grant interviews, they say, as it could risk his chances at trial. But when the jury issued its guilty verdict on April 8, convicting him on 17 counts that could each carry the death penalty, some of his relatives decided to go public with their outrage.On the evening of April 14, three members of the Tsarnaev family met at a café in the city of Grozny, close to their ancestral home in southern Russia, and told a TIME reporter how the trial had torn their family apart, how helpless they felt against what they see as an American conspiracy against them and, above all, how they still hope to convince Tsarnaev to fire his legal team and seek to overturn the verdict on appeal.“It would be so much easier if he had actually committed these crimes,” says his aunt Maret Tsarnaeva. “Then we could swallow this pain and accept it.”

 But two years after the bombing that killed three people and wounded hundreds near the race’s finish line on April 15, 2013, they still refuse to admit Tsarnaev’s guilt. From their homes in Chechnya and Dagestan, two predominantly Muslim regions of Russia, some of his family members have tried to convince Tsarnaev to fire his court-appointed lawyer, Judy Clarke, who has taken a surprising approach to his defense.

 In one of her first arguments before the jury after entering a not-guilty plea, Clarke said that her client is indeed responsible for the “senseless, horrific, misguided acts.” But in committing these crimes, she argued that he was acting under the direction of his older brother Tamerlan, who was killed in a shootout with authorities soon after the bombing.

 This line of defense has outraged many of Tsarnaev’s relatives, who have tried to convince him to dismiss Clarke and ask for a lawyer who will argue his innocence. “Why do we even need defense attorneys if they just tell the jury he is guilty?” his aunt asks. “What’s the point?”

Like many observers of the case in Russia, the Tsarnaev family has claimed — without providing any meaningful evidence — that the bombing was part of a U.S. government conspiracy intended to test the American public’s reaction to a terrorist threat and the imposition of martial law in a U.S. city. “This was all fabricated by the American special services,” Said-Hussein Tsarnaev, the convicted bomber’s uncle, tells TIME. A panel of 12 jurors in Boston reached the verdict after weeks of testimony from some 90 witnesses and 11 hours of deliberations spread over two days.

Tsarnaev’s mother, Zubeidat, made similar claims of a conspiracy soon after his arrest, but she seems to have come around since then to the strategy that her son’s lawyers have taken at trial. As a result, the family appears to have suffered a rancorous split. While the brothers’ paternal relatives, who spoke to TIME on Wednesday, have demanded a new legal team, their mother has refused to call for Clarke’s dismissal. “The mother won’t let us do it,” says Hava Tsarnaeva, the brothers’ great-aunt in Chechnya. “She won’t listen to reason.”

Their only real means of pressuring her is through Tsarnaev’s father, Anzor, a native of Chechnya who now lives in neighboring Dagestan. But he seems to have taken his wife’s side on the quality of their son’s defense. “As frightening as it is to admit, Anzor has been his wife’s zombie all his life, from the first day they met,” says his sister Maret.

In their desperation to reach Tsarnaev during the trial, his paternal relatives have tried sending letters, arranging phone calls and even encouraging a friend to go to the Boston courtroom and cry out to Tsarnaev during a hearing. But all of these efforts failed to reach him, they say, let alone convince him to fire his lawyers.

Their focus now has turned to outside help, primarily from rights activists and international institutions, though these efforts also have little chance of success. On Wednesday, they met with a leading rights activist in Chechnya, Heda Saratova, in the hope of filing an appeal in the case to the European Court of Human Rights. Saratova informed them that the U.S. is not a party to the court’s founding treaty, and therefore does not accept its jurisdiction.

On hearing the news, Maret Tsarnaeva, the aunt, let out a laugh through her tears. “So I guess the U.S. has really proven its exceptionalism in this case,” she says, bitterly. “It’s a closed circle.” And it leaves his family no choice but to wait for April 21, when the sentencing phase of the trial will consider whether Tsarnaev should face the death penalty or spend the rest of his life in prison.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Farrakhan on 9-11: What You Need to Know #FalseFlag

Once again, the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan gives a shining example of speaking truth to power. When will the cowards and traitors passing as "American Muslim leaders" learn to stand up for the truth and justice like this? How could anyone who believes in God and judgment possibly NOT devote their time and energy to this cause? Over a million have been murdered, and many millions of lives ruined, due to this Big Lie. Failure to act on this issue is OBVIOUSLY worse than any other sin you could possibly commit. WAKE UP, MUSLIMS!

Sunday, February 22, 2015


Al-Marayati said after the September 11, 2001 attacks, which killed almost 3,000 people and caused at least $10 billion in property and infrastructure damage, that Israel should be on the "suspect list".  -Press TV, one of the many treasonous "American" outlets tasked with serving Israeli interests, is complicit in covering up the Zionist coup d'état of September 11th, 2001. When the counter-coup finally happens, you'd better believe that these guys are gonna get purged. -KB

Salam Al-Marayati
By Jordan Schachtel,

Iranian state-media outlet Press TV has come to the defense of Salam Al-Marayati, the President of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), who attended this week’s White House Countering Violent Extremism Summit and has a past rife with extremist remarks.

Al-Marayati’s presence at the White House summit was first reported by Breitbart News and was shortly thereafter picked up by multiple domestic and international news outlets. Breitbart News documented his previous radical statements, such as calling the Iranian-proxy, Lebanon-based Hezbollah terror group a “legitimate resistance” movement, and suspecting Israel of carrying out the 9/11/01 attacks against America. Critics of Al-Marayati’s MPAC believe the group is a staunch ally of the Muslim Brotherhood, which has been designated as a terrorist group in many countries.
Iran’s Press TV took issue with recent comments made by U.S. Congressman Ryan Zinke (R-MT), a former Navy Seal who told Fox News that Al Marayati’s presence at the event was a “slap in the face to Israel.” Rep. Zinke added, “I’m speechless… Certainly, this is why our allies don’t trust us and our enemies no longer fear us.”
The Iranian state-media report defending Al-Marayati’s statement reads:
Al-Marayati said after the September 11, 2001 attacks, which killed almost 3,000 people and caused at least $10 billion in property and infrastructure damage, that Israel should be on the “suspect list”.
US officials assert that the attacks were carried out by al-Qaeda terrorists but many analysts say it was a false-flag operation and that Osama bin Laden was just a bogeyman for the US military-industrial complex.
They believe rogue elements within the US government orchestrated or at least encouraged the 9/11 attacks in order to boost the US economy and advance the Zionist agenda.
The piece continues:
In an interview with Press TV on Tuesday, American scholar Dr. Kevin Barrett said, the September 11, 2001 attacks were a Zionist “coup d’etat” to seize power in the country and launch a permanent war on Islam on behalf of Israel.”
“This was really set-up by the Zionists who actually were the main force behind 9/11 and the Zionists wanted to make sure that 9/11 could be used to threaten Saudi Arabia and prevent it from leaving the US imperial orbit and also to threaten Pakistan and force Pakistan to acquiesce in the coming invasion of Afghanistan,” Barrett said.
Screen Shot 2015-02-20 at 12.12.15 PM
Press TV, Feb 20, 2015
The Iranian news outlet has a full-time staff loaded with proven anti-Semites, 9/11 truthers, radical Palestinian activists, and Muslim Brotherhood sympathizers. The Ayatollah’s 24 hour english-language propaganda arm in Press TV is available on dozens of providers throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

CIA and Mossad are behind Boko Haram and ISIL, says Sudan president

“I said CIA and the Mossad stand behind these organisations. There is no Muslim who would carry out such acts.”  -Omar al-Bashir, President of Sudan

The President of Sudan has warned that the fight against jihadist extremism must engage militants on an ideological level, and not solely concentrate on military action against them.  

Omar al-Bashir was speaking exclusively to euronews in the week that ISIL released a video purporting to show the execution of 21 Egyptian citizens – an act that spurred Egypt into launching airstrikes against ISIL targets in neighbouring Libya.  

He warned that simply using violence against young radicals who fight with organisations like ISIL and al-Qaeda could lead to even more extremism. 

“Our policy has been largely succesful, after we arrest these young people we bring a group of young scholars to engage in dialogue with them about their thoughts, and we succeed to bring a lot of them back from their radical ideas”.  

Omar al-Bashir said that America’s CIA and Israel’s Mossad are behind group Boko Haram and ISIL.  

“I said CIA and the Mossad stand behind these organisations. There is no Muslim who would carry out such acts.”  

The full interview will be broadcast on The Global Conversation on euronews tomorrow, Wednesday (February 17). Read more at

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Turkish President's Stunning Outburst: The French Are Behind The Charlie Hebdo Massacre; Mossad Blamed

It was less than 48 hours ago when Turkey’s prime minister, Ahmet Davutoglu, joined millions marching in Paris to pay tribute to the 17 people killed by ISIS-supporting extremists. Then, almost the moment he got back, things changed, and as the FT politely paraphrases what transpired, the "country’s president struck a much more confrontational tone." That's one way of putting it. Another is that the former PM and current president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, of NATO-member Turkey did the unthinkable: accused the west, and French citizens in particular, of staging the Charlie Hebdo murder in order to blame Muslims, even as the mayor of Ankara said "Mossad is definitely behind such incidents . . . it is boosting enmity towards Islam."
"The duplicity of the west is obvious,” Recep Tayyip Erdogan said at a press conference on Monday evening. “As Muslims we have never sided with terror or massacres: racism, hate speech, Islamophobia are behind these massacres.”
His punchline: "The culprits are clear: French citizens undertook this massacre and Muslims were blamed for it,” he added.
The FT is confused: "Although political leaders in Turkey have repeatedly condemned the attacks on the Charlie Hebdo magazine, a Jewish supermarket and a policewoman, a parallel narrative has emerged in the country, with conspiracy theorists blaming the murders on foreign intelligence agencies rather than radical Islamists."
It's not just the French who were said to be behind the attack: so is Mossad:
Melih Gokcek, mayor of Ankara for the ruling AK party, said on Monday that “Mossad [the Israeli intelligence service] is definitely behind such incidents . . . it is boosting enmity towards Islam.” Mr Gokcek linked the attacks to French moves towards recognising Palestine.

Ali Sahin, a member of Turkey’s parliament and foreign affairs spokesman for the AK party, last week set out eight reasons why he suspected the killings were staged so that “the attack will be blamed on Muslims and Islam”.
But back to Erdogan:
In his own remarks on Monday, Mr Erdogan added: “Games are being played throughout the Islamic world”. He expressed bewilderment that French intelligence services had not followed the culprits more effectively.
The FT is further confused that Turkey is not the only place which has dared to offer conspiratorial theories: Russia is too.
In Russia, some pro-Kremlin commentators sought to link the killings to geopolitical machinations by the US. 

Komsomolskaya Pravda, one of Russia’s leading tabloids, ran the headline: “Did the Americans stage the terror attack in Paris?” and posted a series of interviews on its website that presented various reasons why Washington might have organised the attack. 

In one interview, Alexander Zhilin, head of the pro-Kremlin Moscow Centre for the Study of Applied Problems, claimed the terror attack was US retribution against President François Hollande for a January 6 radio interview in which Mr Hollande urged the EU to lift sanctions against Russia.  Washington used the attacks as “a quick fix for consolidating” US and EU geopolitical interests in Ukraine, Mr Zhilin claimed.
The FT is most stunned that in Russia the events in Charlie Hebdo are being equated to the 9/11 tragedy:
For the last 10 years, so-called Islamist terrorism has been under the control of one of the world’s leading intelligence agencies,” Alexei Martynov, director of the International Institute for New States, a think-tank, told pro-Kremlin internet outlet LifeNews. “I am sure that some American supervisors are responsible for the terror attacks in Paris, or in any case the Islamists who carried them out.”
Whatever could have given the Russian this idea...