Sunday, November 1, 2009

Osama Bin Laden (before he died in 12/2001): I didn't do it!

Osama Bin Laden "repeatedly - on September 12, 16, 17, and 28 (2001) - stated that he had had nothing to do with the attacks. In the September 28 statement, he had even declared:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle. . . . [W]e are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed."

Special Report: BIN LADEN AND 9/11: THE EVIDENCE by David Ray Griffin, published by Veterans Today, 10/30/2009

1 comment: